letenje
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtualna kontrola letenja - VATSIM/vACCBIH

2 posters

Go down

Virtualna kontrola letenja - VATSIM/vACCBIH Empty Virtualna kontrola letenja - VATSIM/vACCBIH

Post  nikolatutoric Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Pozdrav,

Mnogo ljudi se bavi simulacijom letenja s teznjom simuliranja na visem ili nizem nivou uslova iz stvarnosti.
Prvenstveno, vecina koristi Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Prije vec mnogo godina, da bi upotpunili dozivljaj simulacije, grupa ljudi osniva VATSIM mrezu (Virtual Air Traffic Simulation Network).
BiH divizija VATSIM mreze takodje okuplja entuzijaste iz Bosne i Hercegovine.
Vatsim prvenstveno simulira kontrolu letenja. Dakle, razvijenim software-skim programom koji predstavlja radarski ekran kontrolora zastupljena je i kontrola vazdusnog prostora BiH. BiH virtualni kontrolori pruzaju usluge ATC unutar FIR LQSB Sarajevo po pravilima i procedurama zasnovanima na RL (real life) pravilima, koristeci publikovane karte iz stvarnog zivota, prateci trenutne NOTAMe, komunicirajuci vazduhoplovnom frazeologijom na engleskom jeziku.
Dakle, stvarne rute i planovi letenja, stvarne situacije na aerodromima, uz realnu vremensku situaciju koja kasni oko pola sata za realnom...

Takodje, put da bi kandidat dobio odobrenje rada na odredjenoj poziciji kontrolora zasnovan je na onome iz stvarnog zivota. Potrebno je poslati aplikaciju, registrovati se na mrezu, poloziti pismeni test nakon proucene teorije, odraditi trening seesion na mrezi sa dodijeljenim instruktorom i na kraju poloziti CPT prakticni dio. Dalje, virtualni kontrolor radi samostalno na pozicijama za koje ima rating, napreduje vremenom polaganjem testova viseg nivoa sve do oblasnog kontrolora letenja, instruktora ili supervisora mreze.

U diviziji BiH sa nasim event koordinatorom organiziraju se "events" gdje u dogovoreno vrijeme veci broj pilota na simulatoru posjecuje isti aerodrom i tako cineci ogromnu guzvu i izazove za ATC. U tu svrhu, kontrolni centar BiH suradjuje sa udruzenim pilotima na mrezi koji cine virtualne avio kompanije, leteci RL rasporede letenja sa istim tipovima aviona kao onima ustvarnosti.

Da ne duzim, pripremite let, napravite meteo briefing, load and sheet, fuel calculation, posaljite plan letenja virtualnom kontroloru i zapocnite let u simulatoru na visem nivou realnosti nego do sad.

www.vatsim.net
www.vaccbih.org - vACCBIH Virtual Area Control Center of Bosnia and Herzegovina
www.scgvacc.net - SCGvACC Serbia and Montenegro Virtual Area Control Center
www.crovacc.org - CROvACC Croatia Virtual Area Control Center

S postovanjem,

Nikola Tutoric
vACCBIH Trainee Training Director
www.vaccbih.org

nikolatutoric
nikolatutoric
cekajuci stalni angazman
cekajuci stalni angazman

Back to top Go down

Virtualna kontrola letenja - VATSIM/vACCBIH Empty Re: Virtualna kontrola letenja - VATSIM/vACCBIH

Post  SINGAPURCANAC Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Svaka cast na lepom i konciznom predstavljanju hobija. Iz razgovora sam saznao sta i kako, a pre toga sam bio skeptican. Moze predstavljati zanimljiv uvod nekome u KL. S obzirom da se koriste stvarna pravila i karte verujem da ce onima koji su umrezeni koristiti i u realnom poslu. Kao pilotskom tako i kontrolorskom.
A tu smo da razjasnimo detalje.

SINGAPURCANAC
SINGAPURCANAC
Admin

https://letenje.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Virtualna kontrola letenja - VATSIM/vACCBIH Empty [19 FEB 05-22z] Sarajevo'84 Winter Olympics Rush - RE-WINDED

Post  nikolatutoric Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Virtualna kontrola letenja - VATSIM/vACCBIH WOR84-2012-medium

It is told that the Sarajevo'84 Winter Olympics were the best organized games in history. We younger generations only know it was the best Sarajevo rush in history!

And from now, the rush will each year be RE-WINDED!

Completely reconstructed and well-equipped, Sarajevo Airport was functioning well during the Sarajevo’84 Winter Olympics, even though there were some weather problems. In the period of February 5 – 20, 630 planes landed or took off, 49 of which were regular flights and 581 charter flights. In this period only two flights were cancelled. 46.710 passengers came by air. On February 20 only, 70 airplanes took off with 120 tons of luggage. 74% of all Yugoslav air traffic in 1984 was the Sarajevo-related traffic, an increase by 15%. The alternative airports at Dubrovnik, Split & Mostar were not used.

All pilots are therefore invited to feel the rush, by re-winding the time to the sweet past, finding the old aircraft and flying your native spectators and participants from origin of choice to the 1984 Winter Olympic Capital Sarajevo - we will be online during the entire opening hours of the airport 05-22z!

And if you have hard time deciding which origin or destination it should be, there is help to get!

Whole 8 partner airports will be providing ATC around Sarajevo as inspiration to you, being:

05-08z: Sochi (URSS), Russia, 940 NM
07-10z: Odessa (UKOO), Ukraine, 550 NM
09-12z: Athens (LGAV), Greece, 440 NM
11-14z: Istanbul (LTBA), Turkey, 500 NM
13-16z: Budapest (LHBP), Hungary, 220 NM
15-18z: Naples (LIRN), Italy, 250 NM
17-20z: Geneva (LSGG), Switzerland, 540 NM
19-22z: Salzburg (LOWS), Austria, 330 NM

As well the 1984 feeder airports Zagreb (LDZA) and Belgrade (LYBE) will be covered too and alternates Dubrovnik (LDDU), Split (LDSP) and Mostar (LQMO) opened if needed!

During the Sarajevo’84 Winter Olympics and somewhat before they started, air traffic intensified with 50-70 operations a day. It was the first time that JAT's biggest passenger aircraft DC-10, flying directly from New York, landed here. There were other big international planes, too, like L-1011-Tristar, B707, DC-8, and other ones, DC-9, TU-134, B727, B737, DHC-7, C500 etc. too, flying to and from Sarajevo all the time.

Of course, you may also fly modern aircraft, GAs etc., it is all up to you, we only want you to feel the spirit of the 1984 Winter Olympic Capital Sarajevo covered in snow, fog and aircraft!

Please visit the very detailed and beautiful events page for historical information, pilot briefings and resources at: http://wor84.vaccbih.info/

And remember to mark the 19th FEB with a huge X and join the rush!

So, let's RE-WIND the Sarajevo'84 Winter Olympics rush together by making it one of the biggest rushes on VATSIM,

vACCBiH | Events Department

& Event partner vACCs: CROvACC, SCGvACC, VATRUS | Rostov FIR, vACC Ukraine, HvACC, TRvACC, VACCHUN, VATITA, VACC-Switzerland & VACC-Austria
nikolatutoric
nikolatutoric
cekajuci stalni angazman
cekajuci stalni angazman

Back to top Go down

Virtualna kontrola letenja - VATSIM/vACCBIH Empty Re: Virtualna kontrola letenja - VATSIM/vACCBIH

Post  SINGAPURCANAC Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Znaci da prevedemo.
Dana 19.02.2012 ce biti odrzan specijalan Dogadjaj na VATSIM mrezi . Piloti i kontrolori sa te mreze ce pokusati da prikazu kako je to izgledalo pre 28 godina, u vreme trajanja Sarajevske Zimske Olimpijade. Ocekuje se solidna guzva , da ne kazem krkljanac na Sarajevskom aerodormu kao i u adekvatnom delu vazdusnog prostora.
Najavljeno je dosta letenja, te preporucujem svakome ko ima mogucnosti da skine odgovarajuce programe sa Vatsima i prisustvuje ovom Dogadjaju.

Ukoliko ima dodatnih pitanja tu smo da odgovorimo.

Nikola je bas upucen u proceduru, a i ja znam ponesto.
Pozdrav
SINGAPURCANAC
SINGAPURCANAC
Admin

https://letenje.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nikolatutoric Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 pm

The rush has topped, total 17,5 hrs non stop ATC elapsed, with JAT123 B737-400 Classic as the symbolic last plane to land in Olympic Sarajevo and receiving a wine-salute (no details)! :-)

Thanks to every one supporting this big event, individuals, pilots, the partner vACCs and all others too! :-)

According to our counts, we have had around 150-160 operations during the entire day at Sarajevo, which is more then double of the busiest day in 1984 (70 operations) and 1/4 of the total 2 weeks Sarajevo '84 Winter Olympics traffic. Also being the biggest figure for Sarajevo on VATSIM for 1 day ever.

Pilots from all over the world visited Sarajevo: Some flew their native sportsmen and guests from their origin world wide, most notable was a Swissair flight flying 11 hours from Anchorage, Alaska to Sarajevo. While some flew shorter distances and some got inspired by the partner airports and other airports covered by the partner airport vACC same time.

Even though lasting 17,5 hrs, it was really a good roster and pleasure being online and having so many good pilots and support from the ATC-colleagues, all of you, but especially LDZO_CTR, our CTR being there ALL the time, keeping, holding and separating the traffic for us! LYBA_CTR eastern neighbor CTR did pretty much the same, just bit shorter period, still excellent! :-)

We already got a lot of positive feedback, pilots being grateful and happy, saying it was the best and among the best events ever. Greeting all the ATC-staff, even asking if we are RL ATCos. And noting our multi-language capabilities. Of course some few had some longer delays that they didn't found interesting, while others found it realistic and enjoyed. Or some experienced variations in the ATC due to the rush and therefore need for efficiency and FS crashes due to potential scenery issues, but it was less then a handful.

All of you are welcome to write the feedback's on: http://wor84.vaccbih.info/feedback or here if easier, but we aim to have all on the page, to keep it for the next years! wink.gif

And remember that we have a contest going on, so if having pictures and videos, upload according to the information on: http://wor84.vaccbih.info/contest

vACCBiH | Events Department & Team

nikolatutoric
nikolatutoric
cekajuci stalni angazman
cekajuci stalni angazman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down